Hi Room 16 It looked like you had a great fun time at the zoo and saw lots of amazing animals. I really wish that I had been there! I hope everyone's having a great term. from Finn
i think you learned lots about animals at the zoo. i see they have put the eastern blue tongue lizard in a cage. i have the eastern blue tongue lizard as my pet.
Hi room 16
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun at the zoo.
What was your favourite animal?
from Chelsea
It was awesome at the zoo.
ReplyDeleteThanks to all the teachers and parent helpers for taking us to the zoo.
By Nishil.
Hi Room 16 It looked like you had a great fun time at the zoo and saw lots of amazing animals. I really wish that I had been there! I hope everyone's having a great term. from Finn
ReplyDeleteI loved going to the zoo, My faviroute animal was Pabu the red panda and lots of other ones. It was the best day of my life
ReplyDeleteJoshua Page 😀👍🏼
I liked the photos of the zoo room 16 it looks awesome.
ReplyDeletedid you learn anything at the zoo.
paul
i think you learned lots about animals at the zoo. i see they have put the eastern blue tongue lizard in a cage. i have the eastern blue tongue lizard as my pet.
ReplyDeleteby James room 20