Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Beach Trip Recount Writing

Here is our class recount that we wrote about the beach trip:

Thunderbolts Beach Trip
 Boom! Crash!  The freezing green waves crashed against the black rocks.
 I was with the amazing thunderbolts community on a Beach trip to Takapuna.
 First we walked along the yellow wet sand.   Then we slowly climbed onto the glistening stone path and we zipped along the gravel trail to Milford beach. Finally we arrived and had our tasty lunch before making sandcastles.
 I could feel the burning hot sun shining on my skin as I gazed at Rangitoto lying in the ocean like a whale.
 I felt amazed but exhausted when we arrived back at school.

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome descriptive writing!! - Jennifer rm13

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We check all our comments on comment Friday. Please include your name so we know who you are.