Friday, 11 April 2014

Writer of the week






Last week Room 15 and 16 went on an amazing bush walk close to the school.  After that we came back to class and brainstormed what we saw, heard and felt.  Then we wrote a recount about our bush walk.

Congratulations to Zeph who is our writer of the week:

The yellow leaves floated gently onto the hard ground.  I was walking on a rocky substance and I found two smelly ponds and three round balls.  There was a calm river because it was between two muddy mountains.  It was a very long way. I felt the boiling sun sun like a fireball and I heard a barking dog.





 Walking down Kunzea place in the early morning sunshine.
 Entering the shady green forest track.
Sunrays shining through the autumn leaves.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic writing Zeph! You're really clever at using wow words. Well done!! From Mrs Millett and Room 13.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We check all our comments on comment Friday. Please include your name so we know who you are.