Thursday, 6 March 2014

Really radical recounts!

In room 16 we have been learning about recount writing.  On Thursday we went for a walk and it started raining!  Here are our recounts about what happened:

Amber:  I saw sharp prickly stones and there was cold, hard, falling rain.  My heart was pumping and the sun was shining.

Jessica: Mr Clark told us to get our hats on.  We went to the nature trail and it started to rain.  The rain went pitter, pitter, drop, drop all over my face.

Benamin: We went for a walk in the rain.  I saw red leaves and green trees.

Michael: Drop, drop went the rain on my face.  Wosh, wosh, went the rain on the trees and when it stopped the trees were all shiny.

Cynthia: This afternoon I went for a walk with my class. I saw a forest full of swaying trees.  Then it started to rain and it was very cold so we went back to class.

Mia: Thump, thump down the stairs we went as I saw the falling rain. I felt my heart pumping and I could hear the birds tweeting.

Ryan: I felt the freezing rain chilling my face and the pouring rain dripping on my head.  It was freezing cold so we went back to class.

Zeph: I saw a huge forest and a brown house.  There was a fence to the nature trail.  I felt the freezing wind and the cold rain and I heard the noise of the shivering wind.

Michelle:  I went with my class to have a rain walk.  The rain was falling from the rain clouds and it was making my hair wet!  I saw some wet and spikey rocks.  The long dark trees were swaying very slowly and it was so much fun!

Nishil: Crack crack went the falling rain when we went down to the nature trail.  I saw the sharp rocks, swaying trees and falling rain.  I felt the rain and cold wind and could see yellow and green trees.

Ayla: Today Room 16 went for a rain walk.  I saw tall trees and felt the sharp shiny rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We check all our comments on comment Friday. Please include your name so we know who you are.